Listed below are links to web sites that may be of interest to you. We feel they are very important to your planning process.
- www.annualcreditreport.com – Get a free copy of your credit reports from all three major credit bureaus without any obligations on an annual basis. Note however, that if you want a credit score they will charge you a fee.
- www.creditkarma.com – An alternative source to checking credit scores and credit reports. We have used this site as well and find it helpful.
- www.irs.gov – The IRS webpage. You can do form searches if you have questions, and the details are getting more user friendly (a little) in the event that your tax preparer isn’t available.
- www.ssa.gov – Social Security web page – We strongly encourage everyone to go to this site and setup an account so you can see what your benefits will look like. Call us if you have any questions.
- www.medicare.gov – To review the legal and official details of Medicare, check out the government site.
Because the content of newsgroups and websites changes constantly, it is impossible for us to review it all. Our firm cannot be responsible for the content of any of the above links.
Setup a NO OBLIGATION Financial Health Assessment, or discuss whatever your concerns are at the moment.
Cory J. Dawkins